Monday, October 26, 2009

A little follow through goes a long way.... Hopefully?

Over the past few years attendees to my geology and astronomy programs here at Bryce Canyon National Park have often asked me if I have a blog. Well, now I do! So thanks to all of those who gave me the motivation and let's hope it keeps going!

Perhaps it is premature to state what this blog will be about, but I'm sure at the very least, it will include (whether readers want it to or not) lots of discussion about:

- Astronomy, emphasis on Darkness Preservation
- Global Climate Change, emphasis on the evils of "King Coal"
- Geology/Earth History, emphasis on Global Climate Change
- MS PowerPoint tips
- Memorable moments in Interpretation
- Etc. (but doesn't water down themes or content too much)

2 comments:

  1. Great to see that you have a blog. Guess now that I can follow you and the park and I need to come down and visit. Glad you are doing this.

    ReplyDelete